There is no food like comfort food, and this is one of my personal favourites. It’s soft and sweet, and my family is guilty of baking this recipe about once a week. For a mouth-watering, delectable dessert, follow this chocolate chip banana bread recipe!
What You’ll Need
1 cup of mashed banana (4-5 large bananas)
1 cup of mayonnaise
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of baking soda
2 tablespoons of baking powder
1 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, add the banana, mayonnaise and sugar. Mix well.
3. Next, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and chocolate chips.
4. Stir ingredients together until the mixture is a thick consistency.
5. Get a regular baking tin, and spray with cooking spray.
6. Evenly add the mixture to the baking tin.
7. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Before serving, leave to cool for 15 minutes.