Isn’t it the most wonderful time of the year? First day of spring, the weather is starting to change and March Madness is upon us. I hope you’ve spent hours researching and labouring on your bracket, only to tear your hair out later today or tomorrow. At DINE however, we have a bracket where everyone’s a winner: The DINE Fast Food Burger Bracket. Who doesn’t like a good burger on the go?
We’ve listed 16 burgers from popular fast food restaurant chains in a single-elimination tournament. Like in the NCAA seeding will lead to certain controversies. It is totally appropriate to voice your displeasure in the comments below. These are the rules:
- Each restaurant can only be named once.
- We’ve researched the most popular burger in each of them.
- No chicken sandwiches! This eliminates popular chains like KFC, Popeye’s, or Chick-fil-A.
Voting for The DINE Fast Food Burger Bracket remains open for a week, until March 28, at noon Eastern Standard Time. Make your voice heard and vote.
Should your browser have problems displaying the bracket on this page, you can also vote here.
- A&W’s Beyond Meat Burger is Beyond Belief
- Feast Your Eyes: Volume II – Antoni’s Recipes in Queer Eye Season 3
- The Difference Between Barbecuing and Grilling